Dear Los Angeles,
Everytable’s mission has always been about access–making sure everyone, everywhere had access to healthy, fresh food at affordable prices. Now, amidst the unprecedented disruption of our city, we are prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure that everyone across greater Los Angeles has access to healthy meals.
• If you are a senior who needs food brought to your home, call us.
• If the food service at your health care or senior center has been interrupted, call us.
• If your school district is unsure about how your students, families and teachers will eat, call us.
• If you want to ensure your employees have access to healthy meals, call us.
• If you are an individual struggling with access to food during this time, please call us.
• If you need 10 meals or 10,000 meals, call us.
Our stores will remain open to provide meals for pick up only. We encourage all of our guests to order ahead online and call our store for curbside pick up. Our team will bring your meals to your car when you arrive.
As we head towards limited social contact across our city, we want you to know that everyone is always welcome at our table. We will find a way to get you food if you need it. If you want to purchase meals for someone who needs them, we can help you Pay It Forward. We are in this together and we are here for you.
Founder & CEO, Everytable